The Internet is filled with resources. In fact there are so many possibilities that it is nice to find some that have been curated for you. That is the purpose of this page. It has been put together with you the teacher in mind. Please look at all of the possibilities in the Menu Heading. Explore all you wish and make sure you make use of at least one resource you find.
- OER - A collection of Open Educational Resources
- Streaming - Check out this collection of multi media streaming services... you will find more then videos. You will enjoy collections from NBC Learn, Discovery Education, and PBS Learning Media.
- Brain Pop - A great interactive premium service to promote the standards and student learning.
- General Social Studies Links - Great list of Social Studies Resources for any Social Studies Related Class.
- Indiana Career Explorer - Wonderful resource for Grades 6-12 to promote college and career readiness.
- Word Clouds - Try using word clouds in the classroom... in fact discover 170 ways to make it happen.
- Thinkfinity - While the main data base on website is no longer there... use this one to search instead.
- Online Discussion - Some ideas to generate online discussions emphasizing digital citizenship and content standards.
- Classroom Management - Discover this simple but powerful tool to help manage a 1 to 1 classroom atmosphere.